AlMeer Saudi Technical , Vacancies
- - ] (Posted on Wednesday December 31st,1969 07:33 PM)
5 to 7 Years
Interpersonal skills Communication Skills Thinking Skills
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
PIPING FABRICATOR – QTY 2
Qualification & Experience:
- Communicate in written and spoken English.
- Have a diploma or certificate from a vocational or technical school, with minimum four (4) years of formal craft training including apprenticeship in the petrochemical industries for piping, plate & structural steel work fabrication.
- Have five (5) or more years experience in pipe fabrication in the petrochemical industries.
- Perform general piping fabrication, including field verifying dimensions, developing piping layout sketches, cutting, beveling, assembling and tack welding, as per WORK scope and under the general direction of the unit foreman.
- Repair, remove and replace plastic/fiberglass pipe work and associated fittings and fixtures.
- Set up and complete hydro tests as per verbal and written instructions.
- Perform with minimum supervision, in both field and shop assignments. Read and interpret piping drawings and “as built” drawings. Use portable grinder, heating and burning equipment. Work closely with skilled welders.
- Cut, thread, bend, join and assemble pipe for fitting and fabrication. Cut, prepare, drill and join steelwork for structural fabrication.