AlMeer Saudi Technical , Vacancies
- - ] (Posted on Wednesday December 31st,1969 07:33 PM)
5 to 7 Years
Interpersonal skills Communication Skills Thinking Skills
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
WELDER (MAINTENANCE), CERTIFIED – QTY4
Qualification & Experience:
- Communicate written and spoken in English.
- Have a diploma or certificate from a vocational or technical school in welding and have five (5) or more years in related experience. Be skilled in arc welding, gas tungsten arc welding & oxy-acetylene cutting of process pipe, plate etc.
- Have technology, with minimum four (4) years of formal craft training including apprenticeship.
- Perform welding, fabrication and welding repair for shops, field piping and structural work, as allowed by category of certification(s) and as directed by foreman.
- Read and interpret fabrication drawings and welding symbols.
- Select type and size of Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) and Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) electrodes, tungsten and filler wires according to approved welding standards.
- Perform plasma arc and arc-air cutting and gouging operations.
- Establish welder symbol for each welder.
- Mark each weld for identification by a weld number and the welder’s symbol, per SAEP-323, ensure that all welders pass approved qualification test(s) and possess a valid qualification card during any performance of WORK, in accordance with the specific welding code required for carbon steel and stainless steel pipe and structural welding.