PNI , Vacancies
- - ] (Posted on Wednesday December 31st,1969 07:33 PM)
10 to 15 Years
Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
to be elaborated upon interview
Minimum - 20,000.00, Maximum - 30,000.00 DINAR Per Month
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
1) Job Description:
The applicant will be responsible in Mechanical Projects: FEED Study and Project Management, e.g. preliminary study, basic engineering, preparing scope of work, bidder evaluation, and project execution and coordination.
(1) Min. 10+ years combined experiences in an oil & gas industry with a focus on engineering design, installation, testing, commissioning, operation & maintenance of major oil & gas production / separation / compression / storage / transportation equipment & facilities.
(2) Candidate should have thorough knowledge of rotating & static machinery, e.g. atmospheric / cryogenic storage tank, pressure vessel, pump, compressor, piping & etc.
(3) To review, approve and amend EPC contractor’s designs and proposals.
(4) Applicant should be capable to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and should be a self-stated with the ability to direct others and require minimal supervision.
(5) Applicant should possess a wide knowledge of relevant international codes and standards applied in oil & gas industry and should be fluent in spoken and written English with reporting skill.
(6) Applicant must have excellent understanding and organizational skills to coordinate projects and technical staff in the preparation of all project requirements for Design Basis, FEED studies, bidding documents and tender evaluations.
(7) The candidate will be required to manage technical input and deliverables on a project ensuring that:
- Company procedures are adhered to for the project.
- Technical and operational requirements for the project are achieved.
- Projects / contract objectives are achieved and the quality of work is maintained.
(8) Candidate must have a positive attitude to team work, and should have experience working abroad with frequent site visits to monitor projects he is involved with, desert preferable.
(9) Candidate should show proven stable employment records.
3) Qualification:(1) Mechanical Engineer with B.Sc. from a recognized university.
(2) Computer Skills: Sufficient for execution of discipline engineering activities.