PNI , Vacancies
- - ] (Posted on Wednesday December 31st,1969 07:33 PM)
7 to 10 Years
Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
to be elaborated upon interview
Minimum - 20,000.00, Maximum - 30,000.00 DINAR Per Month
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Designs, develops and supervises the installations of gas process plants, modifications, involves in process studies, associated equipments, design and cost studies on equipments, extensions to improve oil & gas production, projects and studies follow-up.
Function & Responsibilities:
· Organizes and directs new engineering projects, including preparation of scope of works, tenders documents, preparing bids specifications, bids evaluations.
· Participate in the initial start-up of new equipments, making adjustment and modifications as required to correct any faults that occur,
· Troubleshoots field operating problems and makes recommendations for equipment and/or operating procedures for existing plants.
· Evaluation and assessment of equipments performance, separators, heat exchangers, fractionation columns, heaters, and optimization of oil & gas pipelines.
· Review of contractors documents to ensure compliance with specifications.
Education & Experience:
B.Sc. degree chemical engineering, minimum 10 years experience in oil production and gas processing industry, experience in using software e.g. Hysis, flare net, etc. very good English language FA computer skill