Philippines and Overseas Recruitment Requirements for Manpower, Staffing and HR Jobs
PNI , Vacancies
- - ] (Posted on Wednesday December 31st,1969 07:33 PM)
7 to 10 Years
Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
to be elaborated upon interview
Minimum - 20,000.00, Maximum - 30,000.00 DINAR Per Month
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Advice and support field superintendent, coordinator and supervision on fire and safety related issues in providing and maintaining safe working and operations environment. Coordinate with other departments, sections and personnel to ensure safe operations activities are always maintained by clearly defined safe working procedures and activities.
In charge of manned fire station, fire engines and activates performed by the firemen inside and outside of the fire station
Function & Responsibilities:
1. Identifies potential safety or fire hazards; takes action or makes recommendations to eliminate hazard.
2. Assures that fire extinguishers, fire alarms, sprinkler system and fire hydrants are in operating condition; conducts fire drills and participates in fire prevention programs.
3. Performs traffic control work such as the patrolling of parking facilities and the directing of traffic.
4. Conducts or participates in employee safety and accident prevention programs; conducts accidents investigation.
5. Renders first aid to employees, residents, and visitors in cases of injury or illness, before medical staff arrives.
6. Responds to all fire alarms; size up fire incident, outline fire strategy and firefighting techniques and operational commend of the fire crews to extinguish the fire.
7. Writes incident and accident reports and maintains a record of activities; performance related work as assigned.
8. Assures safety coverage for an assigned shift by scheduling assignments and overseeing the work of other Fire and Safety Staff.
9. Provides training and explains work instructions to subordinate Fire and Safety staff.
10. Plans, develops and conducts employee safety, fire prevention and accident prevention programs; regularly performs safety activities recognized as the most complex and difficult.
11. Implementing and following up permit to work system and carry out required checks and tests to ensure work can commence without risk.
12. Maintain and test all portable and fixed fire, safety and rescue equipment.
13. Conduct and minute safety meetings on regular basis.
14. Ensure periodical inspections of various safety and lifesaving equipment, firefighting equipment, gas monitors, breathing, apparatus, etc.
15. Conduct and Observe emergency mock drills and advice firefighting crews, line supervisors regarding proper exercise both in the accommodation area and work sites.
16. Ensure compliance with safety regulations, policies, and procedures, as well as generate and maintain compliance documentation to meet safety regulations and requirements.
17. Prepare and review job safety analysis (J SA) and job hazard analysis (JHA) reports,
18. Provide guidance to the company, employees, contractors, and vendors on regulatory compliance.
19. Perform investigations utilizing root cause analysis systems to identify risks and develop solutions.
20. Ensure personnel comply with Company and customer HSE policies and procedures.
21. Advise and assist management on HSE matters, and ensure development, implementation and updating of written HSE programs and plans.
22. Facilitate internal auditing and support external auditing as per divisional audit schedule and ensure tracking and close out of remedial action.
23. Coordinate inspections of project and facility operations and carry out scheduled Walk-through with site management, as well as coordinate accident/injury investigations and lead investigations.
24. Liaise with relevant departments (inside and outside) to remain informed of latest safety requirements for area, reporting changes to management.
25. Carry out instructions in relation to other HSE activities as required by HSE Manager