Seven Seas Seafood , Vacancies
- - ] (Posted on Wednesday December 31st,1969 07:33 PM)
2 to 5 Years
Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
Researching and Compiling
Minimum - 10.00 USD Per Hour
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
* Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
* Answer questions about records and files.
* Assign and record or stamp identification numbers or codes in order to index materials for filing.
* Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
* Enter document identification codes into systems in order to determine locations of documents to be retrieved.
* Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
* Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers.
* Modify and improve filing systems, or implement new filing systems.
* Perform periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
* Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
* Scan or read incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
* Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
* Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
* Convert documents to films for storage on microforms such as microfilm or microfiche.
* Design forms related to filing systems.
* Gather materials to be filed from departments and employees.
* Operate mechanized files that rotate to bring needed records to a particular location.
* Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
* Retrieve documents stored in microfilm or microfiche and place them in viewers for reading.