Singapore , Vacancies
- - ] (Posted on Wednesday December 31st,1969 07:33 PM)
2 to 5 Years
Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
Thinking Skills Analyzing and Classifying Supervising/Monitoring
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Position – Oracle Dba – Experienced on Unix Platform
Job Specific Skills Required:
• Require Level 2, Level 3 Oracle Dbas for large enterprise having about 6000 + production instances.
• The candidate must be Oracle 8i, 9 certified and must have good experience on Oracle 8 onwards on Unix platform (preferable Solaris & SUSE Linux ), in 24/7 Production environments for large (100 GB or more ) databases
• Experience on OEM, Data Guard, Grid Control will be added advantage.
• Knowledge of Quest TOAD and Quest SQLLAB, SQL Analyzer, DB Expert is essential.
• Must be well versed with Patch install, version upgrades, monitoring and tuning,
• Expertise on 10G will be an added advantage.
• Experience in setting up Standby Database, implement and Administer Streams, RAC, RMAN will be an added advantage,
• Handled backups using Veritas Net Backup for large and 24x7 critical databases.
• Solaris Certification will be an added advantage.
• Fundamental knowledge on Enterprise RDBMS and must be good in Unix scripting also.
• Must have good communication skills, Ready to work as a team member in 24 x 7 environment.
• Must have good experience on Unix Shell scripting .
• Cross platform knowledge on Sybase or Sql server will be an added advantage.
• Good understanding of basic networking concepts
General Experience / Skills Required
• Ability to work within a global team, i.e. interface with various teams in various regions/locations effectively
• Good written and oral communication skills (English)
• Good problem solving skills, ability to perform formal root cause analysis
• Good analytical skills and the ability to proactively put forward technical recommendations
• General business awareness: ability to distinguish between business requirements, commercial requirements and technical
• Ability to work according to defined processes and procedures, such as request for service process, incident management, problem management, and prioritisation.
• Ability to define and improve job related processes and procedures
• Ability to work independently and without close supervision
• Willingness to work in a highly dynamic environment which requires flexibility and timely reaction to urgent requirements
• Ready to work as a team member in 24 x 7 environment.