BIC Co.W.L.L , Vacancies
- - ] (Posted on Wednesday December 31st,1969 07:33 PM)
2 to 5 Years
Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
Communication Skills Thinking Skills
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Job Description Form
Sr. QS Engineer
Supervision of :
* Measurement of Quantities according to the method of measurements for the projects with respect to the drawing and Bill of Quantities.
Major Job Responsibilities
* Establish cost control methods with the Project Manager.
* Liaise with the clients QS representative, prepare and agree value variations.
* Ensure that the preparation of valuation and issue of interim certificates enable punctual payment.
* Ensure that subcontract orders are placed in accordance with the requirements of the procurement schedule.
* Monitor and update contract turnover and cash flow forecasts as required.
* Ensure that subcontract orders are placed in accordance with requirements of the procurement.
* Cross-check material deliveries against site measurements.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Educational / Skills Requirements
* B.Sc. in civil Engineering with 3 -5 years of experience in related area.
* Demonstrated skill in performing all levels and types of Quantities Serving.
* Relevant experience in construction companies is a must