BIC Co.W.L.L , Vacancies
- - ] (Posted on Wednesday December 31st,1969 07:33 PM)
2 to 5 Years
Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
Communication Skills Thinking Skills
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Jo b Description Form
Job Title: Technical Office Engineer
Reporting To: Technical office Head
Supervision of :
* Establish and maintain a data collecting system for invoicing, controlling and reporting.
Major Job Responsibilities
* Identify, prepare and submit in co-ordination with the Construction Manager all submissions required by the Contact Specifications.
* Establish an invoicing procedure and supervise its proper application.
* Prepare the contractual foreseen reports as well as the internal reports as per the company's standing orders.
* Ensure the availability at all times of a valid pre-measurement of all Works.
* Ensure proper control of Subcontractors invoices.
* Ensure the establishment of all necessary procedures, resources, software, control tools relevant to Technical Office task.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Educational / Skills Requirements
· BS degree B. Sc Civil Engineer .
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Infrastructure out of which minimum 3 years experience as Technical Office Engineer.