BIC Co.W.L.L , Vacancies
- - ] (Posted on Wednesday December 31st,1969 07:33 PM)
2 to 5 Years
Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
Communication Skills Thinking Skills
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Jo b Description Form
Job Title: Site Engineer
Reporting To: Construction Manager
Supervision of :
* Directs the day to day activities of workers involved in projects.
Major Job Responsibilities
* Studies specifications to plan procedures for project on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of the project.
* Coordinate with Subcontractors, Surveyors, and Material Engineer etc. for timely execution of work.
* Confers with and directs foreman and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interprets job specifications, and coordinates various phases of construction to avoid delays.
* Coordinates wit Human Resources Manager to resolve complaints and grievances within the work force.
* Coordinates with Construction Manager, foreman and inspectors to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
* Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the project schedule.
* Prepares project progress reports to include materials used and costs, adjusts work schedule as indicated by reports after consultation with Construction Manager.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Aware with formwork systems used for construction work
Educational / Skills Requirements
· BS degree B. Sc Civil Engineering or other related area.