Interpersonal skills Communication Skills Thinking Skills
Management (Manager/Director of Staff)
- Provide task and activities aligned to companies directions and goal
- Manage the entire DNI Engineering Team such as Segment Welding, Staking, Coining, Brazing and Hand Assembly
- Lead Engineers to set direction and execute goals with regards to improving yield, reliability, product quality, process controls new business and cost reduction initiatives
- Ensure completion of projects and development activities per timeline
- Institue quality pograms and statitical process control in the production floor
- Lead, motivate and supervise Engineers. Set priorities if necessary
- Collaborate with R&D and Marketing for revolutionary or evolutionary product
- Provide coaching and directions to his subordinates on their specific task
- Interface with suppliers and customer for technical issues related to the above
- Perform duties entrusted by his superiors
Job Specificaion and Requirements:
- Min 10 years in a High Mix/High Volume Manufacturing Industry Stamping and welding experience or equivalent concept is a plus.
- With Engineering Degree, preferably, Chem.Eng, Mech.Eng, Elec.Eng 2 years of same position . Master degree is a plus. Minimum Green Belt Six Sigma Certified. Blackbelt in Six Sigma is preferred.
- Microsoft offices (Powerpoint, Excel, Word). Other softwarre knowledge such Autocad, Statistical software would be an advantage